Creativity- Imagining what you could do because you are made in God’s image
Lord, you are great. You are really worthy of praise. No one can completely understand how great you are. Psalm 145:3 (NIrV)
This is Me [Esther] • Esther
- What do you think your purpose could be?
- What does the following statement mean to you? “Everyone was made to do something...and whatever that something is, no one can quite do it like you.”
May you know that God created you for a purpose. May you be guided by the Holy Spirit to follow your hopes and dreams. May your faith increase as you get closer to Jesus and trust Him to guide you into your purpose.
What you need: Piece of paper (or your journal) and pencil or pen
What you do: Often the people around us see us better than we see ourselves so today (or throughout the week) ask at least 3 people the following questions:
- What is one thing you think I am really good at?
- How do you think God might use me to make the world a better place?
- What is one thing I can do to develop my creativity in this area?